Keeping You Safe
We are all currently experiencing some very unusual times but that doesn't have to stop you from feeling safe while staying away from your home be it for business or for pleasure. We are indeed taking very strong precautions to ensure all our customers remain as safe as possible from covid-19.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19 such as high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change of sense of smell or taste then please do not enter our guest house, instead telephone to cancel or re-arrange your booking.
The main measures that we are taking include:
We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer on your arrival. If you have a temperature you will not be able to enter the guest house and your booking will be cancelled.
We kindly request all guests to wear face masks or face coverings when you enter the guest house in all public areas once inside.
- To reduce the risk of transmission inside the guest house we are adhering to strict social distancing. We have floor markings and wall signage to help you keep your distance from others in all public areas.
- Bookings can only be made by telephone or online, no bookings can be made face to face at the door.
- No more than 2 people in reception area at once.
- Check-in times are from 4pm - 8pm. Please make sure you can arrive between these times as we are unable to offer earlier or later times at the moment.
- Limiting the number of guests checking in at any one time to maintain social distancing.
- On arrival day please telephone to confirm your arrival time.
- Guest are not permitted to have visitors within the premises during their stay.
- Minimal face to face contact between staff and guests. During your stay you can telephone our mobile number for assistance the number is on display in all guest rooms, for your safety rooms will not be cleaned during your stay.
ULV 50 fog Machine
The ULV 50 Fogger is designed for disinfecting and sanitising in such places as care homes, hotels, food plants, offices, classrooms etc.
After researching the best way of keeping both guests and visitors safe and having asked the professionals fogging is an effective tool to sanitise all areas of the guest house. We will also carry out enhanced cleaning paying particular attention to all areas that have high frequent touch.
The ULV 50 fogging machine, simply offers another layer of protection for public areas, guest rooms, hallways and bathrooms.
Cleaning Guest Rooms on Departure
We are taking extra care when cleaning guest rooms. Staff will wear PPE to carry out cleaning. We use a method called fogging to sanitise the rooms to help eliminate the transmission. The room will then be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated.
We have installed hand gel dispensers inside the main entrance and throughout the guest house, there is clear signage above each dispenser. In guest rooms there will be plenty of soap available for washing your hands and clean towels.
Cleaning Public Areas
All public areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day paying particular attention to frequently touched areas.
Guest Luggage and Belongings
Unfortunately, at the moment we are not able to store guests luggage before your check-in or after your departure. We are not able to receive any letters or parcels for guest during their stay.
We are only taking card payments. Payments will be taken when you book online or over the telephone.
Key and Departure
Checkout time is 10.00 am, unfortunately we are unable to offer late checkout at the moment. On your departure please leave the keys in the drop box located in reception area. keys will be disinfected after departure.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read our Covid-19 Policy and we look forward to seeing you soon.